Thursday 16 May 2013

Introduction..

Yar..I know..Intro should come first rite but I started off writing Korean Boy Bands..
Anyway..this time round I'm gonna talk a bit about myself, my dreams, my wish. Never shared it with anyone though so why not..I share it here..

This is me..




 
When I was a teenager, I spent most of my times studying at Changi Airport as I find that place a very peaceful location to study and aircondition too..hehe..I saw how the place changed from time to time and honestly I'm very proud with the Airport that we have. Anyway, when I was doing my studying, I saw a group of really gorgeous Singapore Girls pulling their luggage, walking gracefully while their smiles never once left their lips. Some even stopped to talked to me, asking me about my studies ( I guess i'm a familiar face there, hahaha) and then carried on their journey. Then, it dawned upon me..I want to be like them..I want to fly and serve at the same time. And besides anyone would look good in that sarung kebaya uniform. So until i ended my studies, I kept that dream alive by always going to the airport to either study or just lazing around and studying all the Airlines names and logos and up till now I'm able to recognise most of the Airlines names..yar I'm proud of it..hahaha..When after my O's finally ended, I told my dad about flying, he's cool about it and even said that he might be able to help me sit for the 1st interview, I felt like being on cloud 9..then he told me to ask blessings from my mom and that's where it all started, the shattering dreams of a Hopeful..
She told me stuffs like things that may clash with my religion and so on and so forth. And she said strictly "NO". So being a teenager that moment, I actually listened to her..I threw away all that dreams and stopped going to the Airport ever since because I know it will hurt me more looking at the Kebaya ladies catwalking next to me and the longing to wear one is somewhat hurting. So, I moved on with my life. Then after that, my dad left me..GOD NO!! He's still alive..hahah..my parents went through divorce and instantly I knew I lost that person whom I can talk anything under the sun.

Anyway, be gone with all the unhappy pasts..I'm now married with 2 gorgeous girls that never makes me forget to have fun and to smile all the time.



And Yes..he's the love of my life..my soulmate who understands everything that I want and need in life..and he will tirelessly tried to get it done just for me and his girls.

And also because of him and his blessings, I got to go for the SilkAir open interview for flight attendants..haha..yes..I actually went, made some friends, had fun although I was rejected..hahaha..You see, at my current age now, I don't feel disappointed or sad when I got rejected. To me, it's kinda enough just to be there, writing down the application form, register and to sat on the chair waiting anticipatingly for my name to be called and also wondering what are the questions gonna be. For me now, I'm just gaining experience which I should have gained 10 years back but it's still enough for me to look back and laugh it off...I have no regrets..lol.
 
Currently, I'm still waiting for any other open interviews with any airlines and who knows if my luck is good, they won't look at my age..*winks*
 
 

 




 
 



 
 

 

 
 
 
 
 
 














No comments:

Post a Comment