Thursday 30 May 2013

Gaya Ibu Anggun 2013

Salamzz All..

On the 25th May 2013, Megaexpress held this Gaya Ibu Anggun competition at the Singapore Expo hall 5A and guess who took part? Yes..yours truly..it was two days before I signed my contract with KKH and during that time I had lots of fun, dancing backstage with the other mommies, practicing catwalking that I've never done before.

 
These are actually a few that took part and the one in red was the winner, in black is 2nd. She's really gorgeous. I felt so small when standing next to her but she still befriends me with no obligation and we stayed together all the way. Up till now we are still contacting one another.
 

The one in blue was 3rd, she came quite late though I guess due to traffic but she made it perfectly on time for the next catwalk on stage. I loved her outfit and was shocked when she told me she is a fitness instructor at Fitness First (I think so, lol). I really admire her body which is feeewwwiittt..hahahaa...


This is during our waiting time where we lepak after our first round of catwalking which was actually nerve-wrecking. First time ever sashaying in front of that much crowd.


Hahaha..as you can see in this picture, I wasn't potraying much confidence. It looks as though I'm trying to hide from Rozie..hahahaha...yar...i slouched when I get kinda nervous.


Everyone listening intently to Kak Yati (the one in black dress). She's the organiser and she's the one that encourage me to join.. Thanks Kak!! She's teaching us how to catwalk which looks easy but difficult for an amateur, like me..Hahah






My heart was pounding but the moment the crowds cheered and clapped, I felt that my confidence rosed little by little..











And then, here comes another nerve-wrenching moment, Question & Answer.

 
I wasn't confident at first with what he's going to ask me but I just prayed to Allah that whatever question he proposed I will get to answer smoothly and true enough, I did managed to answer and received round of applause from the crowds..Wow..I think I did well though despite the shivering hands holding the microphone...hahahaha
 
 
I looked like I'm going to sing..well I loved to sing though...it's my pastime favourite..
 
 And taking my walk before proceeding back..


There you have it...all the participants...waiting for the results..

 
And unexpectedly, I got the Personality Gaya Ibu Anggun title. I thought at that moment that I didn't won anything but was happy enough getting to know others and also got some wonderful experience that I might not get anymore..Then when the host announced my name I was gaping in disbelief and my husband was actually laughing because he, too can't believe that I won this.
 

Thank You Sayang..without your support, I may never get this experience..


The people that probe me to join, Thanks Ayah, Fatin and Cik Kiah..you guys are great. Fatin was the winner for Gadis Melayu competition and she got to go upstage with Jamal Abdillah during his concert here in Singapore..pretty cool huh..


With my bestie..Rozie..congrats girl..I know you're gonna win..
I think after this I won't be joining anymore competition because I'm gonna concentrate fully on my career which I'm starting soon on the 10th..One day after my birthday...my life is gonna take a good turn, I guess..Insyallah..

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment